Saturday, September 29, 2012

War Gaming Table Update #1

For the past half month or so I've been working on a gaming table for the war game I created. Since I have no money right now I have to wait and buy materials. But I'm slowly making progress. Sorry for the poor camera quality, I was using my cellphone. I'll make sure to use my HD camera next time.
This is the original idea and layout of the board I drew in paint.
 When I first started I did not have enough grass mat to cover the board!
I finally bought some ballast and scenic cement for the roads. This was the end result, I'm pretty proud of it. I have little experiences in terrain making so I got some tips from TheTerrainGuy on YouTube. That is a sign I got from a 21st Century Toys set in the middle of the crossroads.

The end result should be a rural farming community in the Frence bocage. Perfect for my WWII war game.

1 comment: